- 1. Selection is done strictly on the basis of merit and the merit list is displayed in the college website.
- 2. Seats are reserved for SC. ST, OBC-A and OBC-B and physically challenged candidates as per the West Bengal State Higher Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Act 2013 and the West Bengal State Higher Educational Institutions(Reservation in Admission), 2013
- 3. Admission is done strictly according to University guidelines
- a) Admission must be taken within 3 years of passing Higher Secondary / equivalent examination.
- b) Foreign students will have to submit attested copies of passport, proper long term students”” visa and no-objection certificate from competent authority.
- c) In case of furnishing any wrong information or violating the norms of West Bengal State University,admission is liable to be cancelled and the admission fee will not be refunded.
- d) In case of selection of subjects. candidates will have to abide by the norms of the college.
- e) Merit based selection panels are prepared on the basis of performance in 4 subjects (best 4) in respect of Honours subjects.
- 4. Admission will be made as per West Bengal State University (Barasat, North 24 Pgs.) rules / notifications.
The Admission Committee of the College is responsible for on-line students enrollment in various courses / subjects in accordance with subsisting University Guidelines.
The composition of Committee is as follows :
- Dr. Chaitali Mukherjee, Jt. Convenor
- Dr. Sunanda Haldar, Jt. Convenor
- Dr. Goutam Chowdhury
- Dr. Saikat Mondal
- Dr. Rajib Lahiri
- Prof. Subarna Ghosh (Samanta)
- Dr. Mrinal Sarkar
- Dr. Rajatendu Banik
- Sri Pranab Kumar Mondal
- Sri Darpan Bhattacharya
GUIDELINES / FUNCTIONS :
- The Committee performs following functions every academic session.
- Finalising admission norms within the purview of University Guidelines
- Chalking out the ‘on-line’ admission schedule
- Notifying the said schedule on College website and or newspapers
- Enrollment of students after verification of documents and counseling
- Publishing merit lists of various courses / subjects
- Proper documentation viz segregation of students, applications and other admission related papers.