The Grievance Redressal Cell of the College addresses the general grievances (academic / administrative) Grievances of Teachers, students and non-teaching staff .The members of the cell are :
- Prof. Amitava Deb
- Taritmoy Ghosh
- Dr. Inamul Haque
- Prof. Krishna Deb Paul
- Asish Gupta
- General Secretary
OBJECTIVES / POWER AND FUNCTIONS :
- (1) The objectives of the cell are
- (a) To make the college responsive, accountable and courteous in dealing with the students.
- (b) To ensure effective solution of grievances of students, teachers and non-teaching staff in a fair and impartial approach.
- (c) Upholding a strife free atmosphere in the college by promoting cordial Teacher-Student-Staff relations.
- (2) Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the members of the cell in person or if he is unwilling to appear in self, may drop his petition (grievance in writing) in the any of the drop boxes at the entrance of Teachers Room or office.
The cell shall not-entertain grievances with regard to
- 1. Decisions of the Governing Body
- 2. Decisions of the academic administrative Committees of the College.
- 3. Personal matters not related to the College
- 4. Matters sub-judice
- 5. Any other exclusions that may be decided from time to time.